Introducing…ta ta ta ta…nom noms!! Ever wondered if a Peanut Butter Monster Cookie with M&Ms could taste just as good unbaked as it does baked? I’ve known the answer to that question for some time now (confession: I eat raw cookie dough straight out of the bowl more than I should). Unbaked monster cookies taste just as good as the baked ones! Not even joking. This is my opinion – soon to be yours as well I think. 😉
Here’s the thing. I actually REALLY like peanut butter. Like REALLY like it. My taste buds are all doing a happy dance as I drool over the picture above. By the way, peanut butter stands for Perfectly perfect, Excellent, Ants carrying peanut butter jar away, and you chasing ants because…no one steals your peanut butter, Not enough, Ultra delish, Tremendous, Beautiful, Unbelievable, Terrific, Traffic jam (because distracted by peanut butter), Energy boosting, Running down a hill with your peanut butter jar – with the happiest grin on your face, tripping on a invisible rock, falling into a tree, arm is now full of sap – no worries – clean it off with peanut butter! That’s what peanut butter stands for.
Another thing. Chocolate is actually really nom! I mean, this is GOOD stuff. If you have never tried it, you must! 😛
Okay, so what is going on here?! I see peanut butter AND chocolate!! Yes, yes, yes! These two were made for each other, I’m sure! Creamy peanut butter and melted chocolate…yeeess!
Can it get better than that? I say yes. M&Ms to top it all off…wooowww. Now you got me.
So, we got peanut butter, we got chocolate, we got M&Ms. It’s like a birthday party with chocolate covered peanut butter balloons and confetti! Edible balloons! Really tiny, tiny ones…that don’t float – but SO good!
Favorite part (other than eating them) is coating them with the thick, creamy chocolate. These monster cookie bites have literally just as much chocolate as they do peanut butter – because it just must absolutely be that way. 🙂
Biting into one of these is truly amazing – find out for yourself! You will love.
- 1 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 cup icing sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- dash of vanilla
- 1½ cups (6 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- ½ cup mini M&Ms, crushed
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the first seven ingredients together in a medium sized bowl until well combined. It should be pretty thick!
- Roll dough into 24 balls, and place then on the prepared cookie sheet. I used a medium sized cookie scoop, but a tablespoon works well too!
- Since this dough is so thick, the balls won't need to be refrigerated before getting coated in chocolate.
- Melt the semi-sweet chocolate in a glass bowl, in the microwave. Microwave it in 15 second segments, stirring in between segments, until it's all melted. Doing it this way will prevent the chocolate from burning.
- Coat each peanut butter ball with chocolate and place back onto the parchment lined cookie sheet.
- On a cutting board, crush the M&Ms. Sprinkle the crushed M&Ms on the chocolate covered monster cookie bites.
- Place the bites into the fridge and keep refrigerated until the chocolate hardens up.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week, or freeze in an airtight container for optimal freshness.